Mama Diaries

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Funny Guy

My five year old son is a natural born comedian. Every day he comes up with something funny. I thought I'd share some of today's funny quotes.

This morning we were getting ready for school. He was moving a little slow, and I told him to pick up the speed. He said, "Mom, my feet only go 20 mph in the morning. They go 50 mph in the afternoon."

Later in the afternoon we were at the store. My little guy noticed the cashier's scanner sitting in its holder. He said to the cashier," I think your scanner is looking at me. Why is your scanner looking at me?"

The cashier replied, "I think it's because you're cute."

There was a long moment of silence. Then the little man replied, "I think you may be right!"

Finally my funny guy announced that he "needed to go to Chuck E. Cheese."

"Why?" I asked.

"So I can be a kid!" he replied with a straight face.

Um. Right.

No comments:

Post a Comment