Mama Diaries

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Jumping for Joy

I took my daughter to the mall today. The Merry-Go-Round was gone, but in its place was a Bungee Trampoline.

"Please Mom, can I go on it?"

I looked at the cords and the high poles and watched as other kids flipped up to the ceiling.

"Um, no. Let's go get your jeans."

After we finished shopping we stopped for pretzels and lemonade. Then we proceeded to the exit. There it was again: The Bungee Trampoline.

"Please!!!!"

"But you just ate!"

"Please!!!"

I looked at the sign with the price on it. Six dollars. "It's too expensive!"

"Please!!!!"

The kids did look like they were having fun. I supposed that six dollars wasn't so bad for a memory that would probably last a lifetime.

"All right. Go ahead."

She loved it! She squealed with delight as her head nearly touched the ceiling.

"That was awesome, Mom! (Burp) We have to do that every time we come!"

Oh brother. What did I just start?

No comments:

Post a Comment