Mama Diaries

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Jumping Spider

Yesterday it was all about praying mantises and fruit flies. Today it's about a jumping spider. I was working on writing new music for a children's CD when I was startled by something jumping out from under my manuscript papers. "What the heck?' I thought. I quickly moved the papers out of the way and discovered a tiny spider jumping across my desk. "This isn't acceptable!" I exclaimed.

"What isn't acceptable?' asked my son.
'There's a spider on my desk."
"Oh, let me see!" My son peered down at the little arachnid cowering under my picture frame. "Don't kill it!"
"So what do you want me to do with it?"
'Take it outside!"

Right. So I scooped up the little creature in a cup and released it into the great outdoors. It better not come back , or next time it might not be so lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment