Mama Diaries

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Croaky

We have a pet frog named Croaky. He has had quite a history in his short three years on the planet. He miraculously survived a fall from the balcony in our house to the first floor. (My son decided to take him out of his aquarium to play with him, but the slippery creature jumped right out of his hands and hopped over the balcony.)

Today Croaky had yet another adventure. It was cleaning day. Usually Croaky is very cooperative about getting into the net so he can be transferred to the smaller fish bowl. Not today. He had other ideas. He jumped right out of the aquarium into the sink. I thought for sure that he was going to go down the garbage disposal. I tried grabbing him. That didn't work. I tried using the net to corner him. After a while, I finally got the little frog and plopped him back into the water.

I think Croaky definitely has nine lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment