Mama Diaries

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Sticky Fingers

There's a neat program here in Cincinnati, where an artist painted thirty pianos and placed them in various locations throughout the city. If you see one, you can play it. Today my children and I found one at a local ice cream shop. I told them they could play it before they got ice cream, because I knew their fingers would be a sticky mess afterwards.

They played and had a marvelous time doing so. We got our ice cream and ate it. Everything was going as planned until my son decided he wanted to play again.

Let's just say I had to clean Mr. Sticky Fingers and the piano before we left! Who's brilliant idea was it to put a piano at an ice cream shop anyway? (I'm actually glad it was there. We had a lot of fun playing it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment