Mama Diaries

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Mama Truck

I was on my hands and knees cleaning the bathroom floor, when I heard my husband calling me.

"Woman!"

What could that guy possibly want?

"Woman, I need your help."

"What seems to be the problem?" I replied.

"Come ouside and see."

I followed him out to the backyard. There in the dried up creek bed was our tractor. It was stuck.

"I pressed the wrong pedal and ended up in the creek. I don't have a truck, so I need you to push me out."

He started the engine, and I pushed. I got that big old tractor unstuck on the first try.

Later in the day, my six-year-old son came up to me and started pressing on my belly.

"What do you want?" I asked him.

"You're supposed to beep when I press your belly button."

Apparently the men in my family now think I'm a truck.

No comments:

Post a Comment