Mama Diaries

Friday, December 17, 2010

Puff Mobile

Every Friday I volunteer in my daughter's classroom. I never know what I'm going to find. As I walked down the hall, I noticed a group of kids crawling on their hands and knees blowing on contraptions that looked like sailboats on wheels.

"What's going on here?" I asked.

"We're having puff mobile races," one of the kids replied.

I got down for a closer look.

The contraptions were made of bendy-straws, pins, life savers (for the wheels), and a sheet of notebook paper (for the sail).

"Cool," I said.

It made me wish I was a third grader again! ( I may have to try making one of those at home.)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds fun! You can so get some neat story ideas from kids, can't you!!? Gawk, pardon me, I thought I had visited and followed you, way back when you came to my blog and followed me! I was ignorant, that's my only excuse. Nice to meet you on your blog, Sherry!

    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2011 to you. :)

    ReplyDelete