Mama Diaries

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Poker Player

I took my son to the doctor today, because he has been sick. His illness didn't stop him from being a talkative little guy. He wanted to tell everyone about the hundred dollar bill he had recently acquired from the bank after saving all of his coins.

"Wow! That's great," said the receptionist. "Maybe you'll be a banker someday."

"Um, I think I'll be a poker player," he responded.

I couldn't believe what I had just heard. "What?" I exclaimed. "Why in the world would you want to be a poker player. You could lose all your money! And who told you about poker anyway?"

"Daddy," he responded. "Daddy made a lot of money playing poker one time. So I can too."

Oh boy. I'm going to have to have a talk with Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment