Mama Diaries

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Scratch and Sniff T-shirts

When I was a kid, we had scratch and sniff stickers. I thought those things were the coolest things ever. Rootbeer was my favorite scratch and sniff sticker.

Today my daughter and I walked into a store called Justice. It's a store with all of the latest fashion trends for tween girls. Guess what we found? Scratch and sniff t-shirts. There was a whole table full of them.

"Mom, sniff this," my daughter said.

I stuck my nose next to the t-shirt.

"Mmmm. Chocolate!"

"Oh, mom, check this out."

"That smells like a cupcake."

"And this one smells like bubble gum."

I can just imagine how stupid I looked sniffing shirts.

Can you imagine what it's going to be like when kids are wearing them and asking each other if they can sniff their shirts!

No comments:

Post a Comment