Mama Diaries

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Demise of the Lamp Shade

The lamp shade collar my German Shepherd puppy had been wearing is finally gone.  I didn't remove it though.  The dog's Husky buddies next door helped him out.

He was driving me nuts with his barking again, while I was trying to teach.  So I let the beast outside.  I don't know quite how it happened, but the Huskies got a hold of the collar, tore it off, and dragged it under the fence into their yard.

I found out about this when my neighbor rang the door bell.

"Hi," she said.  "We have of few of your things in our yard."

"Uh, oh," I thought.

She told me about the cone.  Then she said there was a tent in her yard.

I had set up my kids' tent on the other side of the fence so they could play in it.  Apparently after being liberated from the collar, our beast poked his head under the wire fence and grabbed the tent, dragging it into our yard and shredding it.  Then he gave it to the Huskies as a present for helping him out of his collar.

Those nasty, cunning, wild animals!

No comments:

Post a Comment