Mama Diaries

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Dog Dirt

I really wish it would stop raining in Cincinnati!  I don't really mind the rain.  I do mind the mud.  I'm talking about the mud my big old German Shepherd puppy tracks in.

Normally the dog has a nice tan colored underbelly.  This afternoon after I had let him out, he came back in the house and his underbelly was completely black.  His legs were black.  His face was black.  Even his tongue was black.  In short, he was an absolutely disgusting, filthy mess. 

Then the dog had the nerve to track up my nice clean kitchen floor.  He shook himself and the mud landed on the walls.  Did I mention how much he stunk?  Wet dirty dogs do not smell good!

I got out the mop and started mopping.  I washed the walls.  I cleaned everything except the dog.  I don't think I'm ever going to let him out of his crate again.  Oh, wait a minute.  That would mean even more messes if he doesn't go outside for a potty break.  Ugh.  Does anybody out there want a dirty, stinky, sometimes loveable dog? 

No comments:

Post a Comment