Mama Diaries

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Turn Up the Heat!

No.  Please don't!  I don't want to sweat anymore.  Today I had to play my violin outside for a wedding rehearsal.  It was a very nice rehearsal, except for the fact the it was 95 degrees and very humid.  Sweat was dripping down my back.  Sweat was dripping into my eyes.  I think my music was sweating too because it was rather soggy after the rehearsal. 

So after that sweaty ordeal, I had to run home to get my daughter to her dance class.  I piled my kids into the car, ran through the parking lot when we got there (because we were thirty mintes late), and got even sweatier.

That's when I looked down at my son's shoes.  He had on one blue tennis shoe and one red tennis shoe.

I shook my head.  More sweat rolled into my eyes.  I guess it doesn't matter.  Just give me a tall glass of ice water!

No comments:

Post a Comment