Mama Diaries

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Cup Castles

Today my kids went to the dentist for their semi-yearly checkup.  I don't know what it is about going to the dentist, but my kids seem to have a need to entertain themselves in strange ways whenever we are there.  Last time we went, I think my kids brought sheets and pretended to be ghosts in the waiting area.

Cup castles were the order for today's visit.  My son promptly walked over to the water jug and usurped a handful of plastic cups.

"Hey, don't do that!"  I said.  "Those are for customers who are going to drink the water."

"I'm a customer, and I'm going to drink the water," he said.

Then he sat on the floor and began stacking the cups.  I sighed as my daughter joined in the fun.

By the time they were called to the back by the hygienist, they had constructed a towering masterpiece.

The receptionist was impressed.  I wasn't, because I was the one who cleaned it up!    

No comments:

Post a Comment