Mama Diaries

Monday, August 15, 2011

Doggy Strikes Again

Genious did it again.  This time the naughty German Shepherd has put our entire house in jeopardy. 

I was in the office when I heard a thud, and a rolling sound that seemed to go through the vents.

Uh, oh, I thought. 

I went into the kitchen to see what kind of trouble the dog had gotten into.

I looked on the floor.  The dog had pryed off the register cover that was on the floor.  I also noticed that his big red rubber kong was missing. 

Then I knew what happened.  The beast had thrown his kong down the vent.

I crated the beast, and attempted to get the kong out.

Unfortunately, I could not reach it.  I tried all kinds of devices to get that thing out.  No luck.

I went downstairs in the basement to assess the situation.  That particular vent leads directly to the furnace.

So now, the kong lies somewhere in the vent.  At any moment it could teeter into the furnace and our house will blow up. 

So, ladies and gentlemen, if these posts stop, you'll know what happened.      

No comments:

Post a Comment