Mama Diaries

Monday, December 19, 2011

Eating the Crate

Apparently our German Shepherd is getting tired of being banished to his crate.  He has come up with a solution:  eat the crate.

A few days ago, I noticed a metal piece on the ground that looked like it came from his crate.  I tried to see where it came from, but couldn't figure it out.  Not giving it further thought, I went about by business.

Today, I heard a funny sound coming from the kitchen.  I decided to investigate.  I found the giant beast gnawing on his crate.

"Schultz!  What are you doing?"

He stopped and cocked his head.

"Bad boy!"

He chomped on the metal bars of the cage and tugged.

So I don't know what his plan here is.  Perhaps he's trying to eat his crate.  Or maybe he's trying to move his house to a new address.  Either way, the dog is an absolute nut case. 

No comments:

Post a Comment